Wednesday, February 24, 2010

soft&HARD

Soft Thoughts
As soft thoughts come to me
I think of what could be
I often feel grave pain
But it seems to trickle away with the rain
I know that sometimes you should care
But do I mention it, I shouldn’t dare
For all this love I have for you
Does it feel as though our time is due?
Be my shoulder
Then be my molder
I am here for you now
Like you were for me then

Hard Thoughts
As hard thoughts come to me
I start to realize what I see
I open my eyes to seek my gain
Yet all I see is a dark painless stain
All I seem to do is stare
All in life cannot be fair
What I tell, you already knew
What I’ve felt you’ve felt too
I am your true holder
Yet the days with you get colder
Be here for me now
Like I was for you then

Written over 10 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment