Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yea, I'm going there!

Why the hell not... Haven't done one of these in ages! xo Fally

Please don’t break the cycle, it is fun to learn different things about our friends!

A. Three names I go by: Fallon + Fally, + fallyz (Yes. I know. Super original shit, eh? haha!)

B. Three places I’ve lived: Spruce Grove, AB + Grande Prairie, AB + Edmonton, AB

C. Three places I’ve worked: MEHco Inc. + Air Canada + Boarder Paving

D. Three things I love to watch: YouTube vids, when I get the chance nowadays! + Rubi play in the dog park + Sports, any sport.

E. Three places I have been: Hell... Jkjk! Sydney, Australia + Houston, Texas + Ottawa, Ontario.

F. Three people that email me regularly: Amanda + Mom + ummm...? eBay?

G. Three things I love to eat: Famoso Pizza + Popcorn + Avocado

H. Three people I think will respond: No one + Not you + Nope, no you either.

I. Three things I am looking forward to: Mah' Caribbean Cruise in November + Xmas in Ottawa + Hopin' Australia in the new year!

J. Three things you miss: Carefree days + My youth + Yo momma!

So here's what you're supposed to do....and please do not spoil the fun. Delete my answers and type in your answers. (this was meant for email but if u wanna you can leave in a comment below) Then send this to a few good friends or family INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn something about each other.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment