Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sit down, get comfy, read me.

This is going to be pretty random, but I know you wouldn't expect anything less from me...

I'm told I should write more. I don't know how many blogs I've said that in... But yeah, apparently I write "good". I'm glad some people recognize my awesome mcradness.

Years ago, I used to write an email every few months to my main peeps updating them on the going ons of this life I live - alias "Fally". An old neighbor told my mom, who told me, that they miss those emails. I blog now... Isn't this shit the queen bee of updateage? I thought so. But, perhaps, an email is more personal? Yes, I suppose it is.

I didn't come here this evening to write about that shit though, I came here to... Well to bitch and ponder about some life stuff.

Life is good.
Business could be better but I know we will get through it.
I am a loner. I love my me time.
I have been single for about 5 years. Am I ready for a "relationship"? I have no fucking idea. I find myself kind of in one though and I can't seem to kick the "single" mind. I find myself having single person thoughts and planning single person things. This makes me kind of step back and think, "Hm. Interesting. Is this a sign of some sort?" I have no fucking idea. I think I've been single for so long that it's like a habit, an addiction that I can't kick. I wouldn't say it's a bad habit, but a habit none the less.

I wish I could take all the bad shit and stomp on that mother bitch, and make it dead. Bye bye bad shit. Bad shit = bad people. Rotten assholes. Bitches. Manipulative bipolar mind fuckers and make them gone. People that keep getting away with evil. I'm sick of waiting for Karma... Fuck you Karma, you're on vacation or some shit cuz I aint seen ya around these parts in awhile.

Ugh, you'll get yours. One day. I'll WILL that shit to happen.

If I had a super power it would be to have the ability to make someone feel what they selfishly put someone else through. Like for example, if someone fucks me over, I'm going to feel pretty shitty. In the future, when they are feeling all fuckered after someone fucked them over, I would have the ability to make sure they automatically reference back to the time they fucked me over and they have that "UH HUH!" moment and feel even shittier because of everything. Sure that would be a pretty selfish, wacky super power but I often wish I could do that. (How can you tell I've been fuckered one too many times, eh?)

Fuck, all I wanna do is get a slush. Get some gummie bears. Put gummie bears in my slush and savior that shit.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. You're an amazing person. Sure we all have felt that way before. It would be great to have the powers you speak of because ppl should realize how they make others feel. On the other hand though.. These experiences make us the ppl we are now and without these setbacks , would you be the same Fally or would you maybe take other ppl for granted. I don't really know you that well but I can tell you have a heart of gold. It had to be created. Where did it come from? Wow! You are a great writer cause no one can make me respond so.
    I'm really glad to know you. I can't see what I'm writing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go get a drink. I need one.

    ReplyDelete