Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tard Issues.




I'm a tard. I brought my laptop home with loads of shit to do tonight. Work stuff. Play stuff. Research. BUT what do I do? I forget to bring the fakkin cord home. Rare does that happen and rare do I actually use it at all in the evening. #FallyFail Le sigh. I be crankin out the usage on the good old iPhone 3Gs tonight.

I want an iPad. It would be a toy, I don't think there would be much use for it otherwise.

I wanna iMac too while I'm whining. I have a Dell... In the industry I'm in, I had to go with Dell. It's great and all, but it's no Mac. Le sigh.

The Internet is fucking nuts slow right now. Grrrrr!

Me pee is bright yellow. It's the new vitamins I'm taking. Like... Super yellow! I'll take a pic next time to show you.

Kidding.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment