Saturday, September 18, 2010

randoms.

More randomness for your reading pleasure... rawr.

I really enjoy waking up early on a Saturday morning, laying in bed, thinking about life and the going ons of life. I enjoy surfing the interwebs for new things, scrolling through Facebook, getting the updates on my peoples.

I have been finding some wicked awesome sites these days. It's snazzy business, this web stuff ;)

This morning I found this site: www.magcloud.com after hitting up Katie West's Tumblr (http://therealkatiewest.tumblr.com) Awesome! You can actually create a magazine... they will sell it, print it and mail it for you. I think that's a pretty cool fucking find. I pondered the idea, could I create something that people would buy and read? Haha, of course it's pretty much word of mouth and really, only the people that kinda know you or already know you would buy it. I still think it's a rad concept. I'm sure I'll find a use for it down the road some day.

I found this funny motherfucker a few days ago http://theoatmeal.com. Just check out the site, it speaks for itself. (Thanks Artimus.)

Saw this on http://therealkatiewest.tumblr.com/ and couldn’t help but do one of my own.
Sad songs I love:
• Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
• Love the Way You Lie – Eminem ft. Rihanna
• Stay - Sugarland

Favorite meal of the day, month of the year, day of the week:
• Breakfast
• September
• Saturday

My three biggest character flaws:
• Stubborn
• Avoid conflict to the point of shit building up causing me to blow up
• Really guarded

Happy songs I love:
• Part of Your World – Little Mermaid (lol!)
• Friend Like You – Joshua Radin
• It’s Me Bitches – Swizz Beatz

Favorite body parts:
• Back of neck
• tummy
• I can appreciate nice arms/snuggle worthy arms/ripped arms.

Dream jobs:
• Writer (I realize I would have to take a lot of schooling.)
• Doing something to help people, supporting my country, making a difference. (Military?)
• I dream of doing nothing for a job but I would still be busy doing stuff

Best sounds:
• a motorbike rippin’ by
• my dog dreaming
• listening to anything Tool

Things that terrify/fascinate me:
• love
• human emotions
• babies

No comments:

Post a Comment