Thursday, September 2, 2010

Facebook status update triggers a story...

My friend Jeremy posted this Facebook status:
"How is a guy walking down the street with a knife in his hand not a threat to everyone around him?"

Which made me think of the following:
Years ago, I had to testify in court to convict this one dude... because he was FUCKING INSANE! I worked on a road crew, we were paving a road, the crazy guy pulled a bat on one of my crew members after ...the dude on my crew told him to slow down... Semi long story short, it went to court.

Anyway, the crazy guy walked into the court room, looked at me while patting the HUGE FUCKING HUNTING KNIFE HANGING OFF HIS BELT... yeah. This was OK? While I shit myself, my mom went and told one of the police officers and there was nothing they could do. *blink blink*

After all was said and done, the dude didn’t get charged. Fast forward a few years... Crazy dude shot up a residential area, killed a few cops and then killed himself. Yep. I try not to think about this shit... I try to stay in my happy bubble, but WOW!

Stay away from Knife Dudes... and people with bats for that matter. (Common sense? Yes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment