Friday, September 17, 2010

Dream Dating










Baaaha! Just woke from a dream where I was on this dating show and everyone had dates but me. No one wanted to sit with me. Every time I'd start a convo they seemed all oober interested and once they found out that I was vegetarian/vegan they ran. *sad face*

The show people just made a dude sit with me and he had a fucking mullet and bad teeth. He seemed like a nice guy though.

It was awkward every time he tried to feed me meat. I finally bailed and had some salmon.

... Then my alarm woke me up!

I don't know why people get so awkward around the subject. I am not offended by meat at all. I don't get sick or offended when someone eats it in front of me.

I choose to eat the way I do not because of animal rights, but because I feel a million times more healthy and more energetic and alive. The best I've felt in years.

The first time in 2 years I ever really "flaunted" my life style is in my magazine article/interview. I wrote that article, no one wrote it for me - People constantly ask me who actually wrote it. I did! Haha! But yeah, I don't go around yelling it to the world.

Anyway, hello Friday! I've been looking forward to you. Smooches.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment