Monday, September 13, 2010

Fally Cooks?



My first attempt at Vegan Chili... Or maybe it will be a stew? It will be a mystery concoction! Haha!

I just kinda threw everything into the slow cooker and I'm hoping for the best. I have no freaking idea how to spice things to taste good. *crossing fingers*

I'm definitely no cook. I came up with the idea when trying to figure out an easy fast meal to get more protein in my diet.

(No jizz jokes please... Okok, maybe a few. Annnnd GO!)

So yeah... Amanda and I will let you know how it turns out!

Fally Vegan Chili Stew
(I have no idea how much this will make yet. It's a full crock pot)

2 bricks Firm Tofu
1 Large White Onion, Chopped
2 Green Peppers, Chopped
6 Cups Canned Diced Tomatoes
2 cans Sliced Mushrooms
6 tsp Minced Garlic
6 tsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Oregano
16 g Chili Powder

Yep, there you have it.

Break down
(keep in mind, this is the whole pot.)
Fat: 100g
Protein: 138g
2076 calories

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Leyland Way,Spruce Grove,Canada

2 comments:

  1. I just made vegan chilli two nights ago!! It was great! How did yours turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always put the tofu in last and only for about 1/2 an hour.

    ReplyDelete