Saturday, January 9, 2010

TV makes me a little sick...

My grandmother is making me watch 'Birth Day' It's real life, reality TV birthing stories. She looks over at me and says, 'Gunna have a baby?' - Silence - Than I reply, 'FUCK! NO!'

The mothers face is so eff'd, and she's doing it without pain meds, CRAZY WOMAN! The father looks scared and sick. Ugh, I feel sick, I don't blame him.

'Nanny, I don't want to watch this!' which she replies 'Then don't' and turns back to the TV... Haha!

The mother just asked for an episiotomy... *blank stare*

But my Nanny always makes me laugh... 'One time on the show, the woman got an episiotomy and the father asked the doctor to stitch it up a little tighter, what an asshole!' LMAO!

It's weird that they keep saying 'Vaginal' and it makes me laugh, because I'm awesomely mature like that.

On next... 17 Kids & Counting. They all that names that start with 'J' too. PEOPLE ARE FUCKING NUTS!

Wow I guess this is an old show because they have 19 kids now...
Joshua, Jana, John, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson, Johannah, Jennifer, Jordyn, Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment