Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I think there should be a rule when flying...

I think there should be a rule when flying...

If someone kicks or bumps or 'WTF are you even doing back there?' to your seat 3 times (3 strikes you are out, buddy) you should be allowed to get up and punch him/her in the face, kick their shin, stomp on there toe or poke them in the eye. (I would like to pepper spray the mofo but that would eff up the whole plane, including myself.)

If it's a kid kicking your seat - which is almost as horrible as any form of hair removal - you should be allowed to pick one of the previous listed actions and do this to their parent(s).

I feel horrible when I accidently bump the seat infront of me and I always apologize. I don't get how a full grown adult can be capable of being such an inconsiderate shit for brains.

This will also be added to my list of 'This is Why People Get Stabbed and Shot!'

There you have it my friends, another installment of 'Flyin with Fally

2 comments:

  1. Transfer these rules to the movie theatre and I'm with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This can be applied to all situations. Movie theatre seat kicking is just as annoying! :P

    ReplyDelete