Saturday, January 9, 2010

Driving with Nanny...

Nanny and I were driving around Kemptville after grabbing some food. Of course, like with every second conversation I have with with her, my singledom and relationship status comes up. Nanny says, 'I think you're a wonderful girl, you're pretty, you're sweet and kind and helpful and successful and... I just don't understand why you are single and why boys aren't interested in you...' I just explain that there are some but it's just not on my top of my list and that I'm content and happy - she still doesn't understand how I could be single. She isn't really listening to me so I look over at her, very seriously, and I say, 'Because I'm gay.' She looks over at me in shock and says, 'Oh Fallon, you are not!' and I just laughed and laughed... Hahaaa! :) I shouldn't have done that while she was driving but it was really funny.

Man old people and their old ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment