Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fat Man Plane

I wrote this while I was on my flight from Calgary to Edmonton... It was on a little 2-seat per side plane. (It had propellers... Wow. I used to work that the airport, I can’t even remember the name of the effin’ plane!)

Wanna hear something hot?... Right now my ass is totally touching this other guys ass. He's so big and thick...

And smelly and extremely over weight! I can hardly type this into my iPhone because I’m being shoved into the isle. We can't even put the middle arm rest down because it would be impossible - and it would totally break under pressure! He squeezed in next to me, looked over at me and exclaimed, “Wow, squishy!” No fucking shit Fat Man! I just smiled and nodded, while having active thoughts of stabbing him in the eye with... with... dirty looks. (Who are we kidding, I’m not all that violent. *grin*) I’m not on any top model skinny scale myself, but at least my junk isn’t spewing all over the place.

Thank Lord Baby Jeebuz that it was only a 50 minute flight. I think I was the first to stand when the seat belt sign turned off. WOW, that was beyond awkward... Perhaps it wouldn’t have been so bad if it was at least a cute chubby duder.

Oh-KAY, I know... I am going to hell because I’m such an asshole. I think I’m ok with that. Venting to the masses makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment