Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 5 - Flippy Floppy Adventure

November 30, 2010
Day 5

Mandy and I slept in until 9 am today. Whoop! Breakfast was really busy in the Dining Room so we were sat with 2 pairs of older couples. All American. People keep saying there are 'lots of Canadians on the ship but we have yet to meet any.


We finally got to see some of the photos that have been taken over the last few days. We didn't have any "matched" because, we missed the photo opportunity at the beginning that basically kicks the face recognition software into gear. We have some great photos. We will be choosing a few to take home.

I tried rock climbing for the first time today. I got half way up the wall but got stuck and couldn't get any further up haha! I will try again though.

I'm sitting by the pool right now. It's so hot! Haha! I see people walking around in jeans and shirts, I cannot comprehend this insanity.


We went and participated in "Quest" tonight. It was FUNNY! I helped the "TEAM" out a bit with challenges... Synchronized swimming, pigging backing a guy, helping the team make a pyramid, the pyramid also included Maggie and Ryan, showing my special "talent" which was rolling my tongue (No one else came up with a talent. Booo!) Ryan offered up his shirt and pants for one challenge hahaha! Good times! Got some video, will have to show that when I get home.


But yeah, overall just a relaxing day, ate too much, got too much sun and took a wee nap. Just what a vacation should be like.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment