Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 4 / Part 2 - Flippy Floppy Adventure

Part 2
November 29, 2010

I updated earlier today, just cuz.

Us girls spent the day in the water and on the beach on the little island of Labadee, Haiti. I have little for pictures on my phone but a lot of photos and fun video on the cam. Yay for waterproof cameras!


Photo: See the dude in the speedo. He was pretty hot, I couldn't stop looking at his hotness haha!

Quickie points today:
- The ocean water tastes horrible and burns the eyes!
- The Labadee marketers are pushy as hell and are just as annoying.
- I don't care what anyone says, Photo Booths are FUN!


- The dining room waiters sang and danced today for everyone, it was awesome sauce.


- I want to bring our "Bread Master" (Assistant Waiter, we just nicknamed him.) back to my cabin and umm... stuff and junk. He's adorable as sin!
- Ryan is kinda back to normal. He burst outta the room around 4 pm today and has been hanging out with us again.

We checked out the LOVE & MARRIAGE Show this evening. I haven't laughed that hard for a while. 3 random couples from the audience were selected. Newly Weds, A couple that had been married for a LONG time and a couple in-between. They send the guys to the back and ask women questions blah blah blah I'm sure you know the rest... FUNNY STUFF!

After all the walking and swimming that I did today, my legs and feet ache and I'm SUPER sleepy. I totally bitched out early and left the others in the hot tub. Zzz time for me.


Photo: Bunny!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment