Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 4 / Part 1 - Flippy Floppy Cruise

We are at port today. Labadee, Haiti. It's its own little separate island that only Royal Caribbean can dock at. Is beautiful. I'm currently sitting on the beach, listening to music, typing this out on my iPhone. SEE!:
(note: I'll post this as soon as I get back to the ship with wireless.)




I wonder what it would be like to live here, live on a beach, live where is beautiful, warm weather all the time. I know for sure that I would have stocks in sunblock... Haha!

On that note, no sunburn as of yet. I am usually overly protective as it is, but sometimes a burn can sneak in.

I haven't missed being in-touch with the world at all. Only today, my third day on the ship, have I signed up to have wifi. I originally thought it was going to be like $1.00/minute. Nope, ONLY $0.65/minute haha :) I will log on just to post my last 3 blogs. Thankfully, when I post it to the one site it will automatically post it to Twitter and Facebook.

I'll write more later. xo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment