Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 9 - Flippy Floppy Adventure

Day 9
December 4, 2010

"Stay humble", said the Customs Guard with a smile when I went through US Customs this morning. I laughed as I'm sporting my HUMBLECOCK shirt today, I'm so classy.

Mandy and I woke around 7 am. No rush for anything this morning as we had a late check out, because our flight isn't until 3 pm today. So we watched Couples Retreat and waited for our number to be announced.


I'm sick of people! I'm sick of lines! We lined up to get off the boat. We lined up to get our luggage. We lined up for customs. We lined up for a taxi. We lined up to check our bags at the airport. We lined up to go through security. We are now in the Fort Lauderdale airport waiting for our flight. And, I'm just guessing here, but I am sure the lining up hasn't come to an end yet! We will line up to get on the flight, and line up to sit down and to board our other flight and... Oh yes, line up for customs again. Haha!

Picture of a picture. Bought this one. Turned out awesome!


I have my sound eliminator headphone on right now and I can still hear the Asian family clear as day talking. Mannnn they are loud.


The cruise consisted of 20% caucasian peeps, 40% Asian and 40% black people. No kidding. It was an odd mix actually. There was a Loy of Americans on there. We were definitely out numbered.

Ok, going to post this... Perhaps there will be a part 2 for the day if anything interesting happens on journey home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment