Saturday, December 4, 2010

Stuff & Junk Rantness

Don't talk shit about another country or race... ESPECIALLY when you're in an international airport, you hick American racist piece of shit.

If your kid is running around like a rabid dog, this isn't going to be any better on the plane. Drug that thing, STAT!

Yes, I heard you... as did the whole fucking airport. I know you THINK you're funny... but um, you're not.

Positive one:
I think it's rad.com that the airlines in the States call on the military personal first... Even before first class and preferred fliers. Very awesome, I applaud you for that America. :)

Ok, I don't want to assume anything here BUT, I only see this when I'm in the USA. Ladies, American Ladies... You do know that you're supposed to pee IN the toilet right? 99% of the toilets I've come across have piss all over the seats. What the fucking fuck!!??

You know you're dealing with an inconsiderate ho bag when you have 3 flight attendants standing around you, telling you to sit down as we are taxing out on the runway and you still remain standing, playing with your phone, fucking around with your bag, declaring that you are turning it off. Hey, dumb ass, you're holding up the flight, sorry it's such a inconvenience for you to fly, but please oh please sit the fuck down! If I miss my connecting flight, not only are you going to have to deal with the wrath known as Fally, all that bad karma is going to fuck you, HARD, right up the ass... I'm just sayin'.

Dealing with your loud, spoiled brat toddler by yelling over said spoiled brat toddler... TEACHES HIM NOTHING! (Hey, I'm no parent here, but SERIOUSLY??!!)

Geezus fuk! I hate people.

Stay tuned! traveling always causes these ranty blogs from yours truly.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment