Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 8 - Flippy Floppy Adventure

Day 8

December 3, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY!


Slept in today. Was nice. We skipped breakfast and had a nice brunch. It was our last full day on the ship. Bitter sweet...? We did all the stuff that we missed/wanted to do today.

We played mini golf. Played some ping pong. Maggie and Ryan did the zip line while Mandy and I went to pick out and purchase our professional ship photos. We got some really great photos this week! Can't wait to show them!


We packed up... What a pain in the ass! We are a little nervous about weighing in at the airport, I was 44 lbs coming here so I'm hoping, since I packed my heavy stuff in my carry on, that I'm ok. Mandy is definitely over haha!


Before bed, we checked out the the Raising Tides Bar. It's a bar that moves up and down between floors. It's pretty cool. We hit up the hot tub one last time and met some new people. We actually got to chat up one of the comedians we saw as he joined up in the hot tub. Cool guy.

The Internet was down so we didn't get to check in to our flight until 2 am! Gahh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment