Thursday, August 26, 2010

Personal Assistant Job interview

Job: Personal Assistant to Relieve "Tension"

Interviewer: "Well I am looking for a personal assistant for just such a job. Think you can handle it? ;)"

Interviewee: "I can more then handle it... I'm not only hands on, I'm very good orally and I can sit in on any meeting. I'm your girl."

Interviewer: "Hmmm. Your resume is sounding quite good. The job might require your skills more than once per day, would this be a problem? Also a second part to the job is that you must be willing to work in the receiving department? I hope these still meet your requirements for the position."

Interviewee: "I have a great resume, many skills. I show true enthusiasm and put forth my best efforts in all aspects of my job. I will work on call and I'll be there when ever my services are required. I love working in receiving. What kinds of things will I be required to do in receiving?"

Interviewer: "There are many positions in receiving that will be required for you to work in. I prefer you in the face down ass up department, but thats just me. You'll also need to be able to multitask and be good at receiving large objects... Mainly just one."

Interviewee: "Oh, I'm qualified for all receiving positions. I received honors in face down ass up. Will you be behind me, showing me the ways you like things done before I get a position of my choosing? You'll see that Multitasking 69 and Oversized Receiving is also listed on my resume. I specialize in receiving large items and getting them into tight places."

Interviewer: "Your fucking HIRED! ;) When can you start?"

Interviewee: "I've already started... ;)"

---

Baahaha! That was an [amazingly creative] text conversion I had with a friend of time. Had to share. :D

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment