Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Kinda Guys

After much observation over the years, I have come to the conclusion that I generally attract two types of guys...

The Older Fella
Those older guy types that are usually unhappily married or divorced have had years of horribly boring sex, or worse, no sex at all. Their children, if any, are older, late teens or early to mid 20s. Basically the dude that is old enough to be my father. This type was probably a studly stud back in the day and married young. They found a hot piece of ass, that later turned into a hag, got fat and lazy, and only married him because: a.) He had money and a good career with potential. b.) Her parents told her to. c.) She had the baby itch, she wasn't getting any younger and he would make cute babies. This older fella is extremely horny, almost like he is trying to make up for lost time. They LOVE my boobs. They want to try all the kinky shit. They love to be called "Daddy" and they want to take care of their "Naughty Baby Girl". They adore the hell out of me.

The other type of guy that tends to dig me...

The Geeky Geek
The scrawny, geeky guy that was most likely the shy loner type in school but kinda filled out and kind of looks kinda hot now. These guys have little to no sexual experience but wish they did and are eager to learn. They tend to over achieve on the gentleman stuff but one can't help but find it sweet, even though it lacks that smooth studlyness, you still kinda wanna hump em. This is the type that isn't generally long term relationship material. They LOVE my boobs. Sex is pretty low key with this type, but they think it is amazing as fuck. Basically I'd teach them a thing or two in bed, rock the shit out of their world for a while and send them on their way to find their geeky geek girl and rock her world.

So there you have it, those are the types that I attract.

It shall be noted that I am happily single at 28 years old. I don't really have a type, though when asked what my type is, my newest answer is "... The type that doesn't want kids."

Thank you, come again!

- Fally

No comments:

Post a Comment