Tuesday, August 31, 2010

<3 Manda & Fally <3


"It's like we are married, we just sleep in separate beds... And well... married people don't hump anyway!", said Fally to Amanda.



Amanda is awesome! She's the Jay to my Silent Bob...


The Beavis to my Butthead...


... The cheese to my macaroni! Haha!



I'm so lucky to have her in my life.
We are most def heterosexual life partners.


Heterosexual Life Partners as defined by Urban Dictionary:
"Two persons of the same gender who are best friends and commit to spend their lives together, yet never engage in any type of homosexual relations with one another."



Some famous examples of heterosexual life partners: Jay and Silent Bob, Beavis and Butthead, Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel, Cheech and Chong, Beto and Raul, Pace and Baier.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: