Friday, August 27, 2010

More quotableness

My friend texts me after seeing a photo I posted of a hella tight granny I saw at the gym...

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Lol. That is some nice granny ass."

FALLY: "I kno rite!"

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Does the face match the ass?"

FALLY: "She's a good looking granny"

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Nice. The world needs more of those"

FALLY: "I prefer them yummy daddy and grandpa types. But yeah ;)"

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Haha. Hmmm. We should go old people hunting together. Lol"

FALLY: "Hahaha! Game on"

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Only hotties tho."

FALLY: "Well duh... Tho money is hot. If they wanna spank me and spoil me, a winkle won't stand between that kinda love"

GRANNY LOVER KID: "Hahahaha...

Hmmm. Your mom looks kinda yummy. :p"

---

FALLY: *HULKSMASH GRANNY LOVER KID FACE*

... And then I kill him in the butt.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment