Friday, June 8, 2012

Kidless

I don’t bitch, whine or complain when my friends post about their wonderful kids day in day out… I smile, I enjoy with the best of ‘em. However, when I post about my wonderful, kid-free life once and awhile, I’m sneered at, judged and shit on.

I’m sorry I’m not “normal” like the rest of the world, but who the hell are you to say what’s what? So, I don’t want kids, what the fuck is it to you? How is it effecting you? IT’S NOT!

Do I have to conclude that those people with these issues are jealous of the adventures? My freedoms? Getting to do whatever I want when I want?

I’m happy, I love my life the way it is… Your choices are yours, mine are mine.

Hey, enjoy living my freedoms vicariously through my photos and updates. Peace out, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment