Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Writing makes me feel better...

4 am rambles. 4 am getting the whole "light at the end of the tunnel" bullshit. 

I know I'm fucking fucked up. I can freak out at the snap of a finger and I can calm the fuck down just as quickly. (Thanks Scottish, Irish and ginger'ness.)

I'm so stable, it's nuts. Literally. Hahaaaa! Who and what defines stability and sanity? What's even normal? Normal is boring anyway.

I do not and will not change for anyone. However, I can open my goddamn eyes and mind to see things differently... but I don't think that's changing for any particular reason/person/thing/belief, I think it's simply growing and evolving.

It's slightly offensive when someone assumes I have or would change for an individual, for love or even for society. I get shit done. I set my mind to figure something out and that's what we do... Mind and I, hand in hand get 'er done!

I'm not perfect but I'm perfect for someone out there in this big stupid world. If I find him, awesome! If I don't... It's a hell'ova good fucking thing I am content as a pig in shit being a lonley loner loner pants. (However, I'm never "alone" - my mind is some fuckin' amazing up in 'hrrrr.)

Love me for me. Value me. All my stubborn attributes. All my loopy loops. My fucking rambles. No one knows me, no one but me is living inside of this head, my head. I own my thoughts. I own my voice. I own every fucking word I've said. I own every fucking choice I've made. 

Act now, or forever hold 'yer peace. You're gunna miss me when I'm gone. Maybe not this second... but one day this shit is going to drop kick you in 'da effin face!

Come'on Life, we got this. Chin up, shoulders back, smiles and baby steps forward. Shuffle. Shuffle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment