Saturday, January 26, 2013

Will it ever end?

An amazing 435 people have read my original post about my ex and my horror travels. 435 people whom I hope took something away from it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this:
http://fallyz.blogspot.ca/2013/01/many-people-have-asked-me-what-happen.html?m=1

And read this before continuing:
http://fallyz.blogspot.ca/2013/01/the-nightmare-isn-over.html?m=1

What's up now?

"James" continues to call, leave nasty voicemails, horrible text messages and just as bad emails.

I am getting more and more scared and worried for my safety, as well as the safety of my roommates. What a horrible situation for everyone! I feel really bad that they have to go through this because of ME and my poor choices.

On Thursday morning, I went to get a Peace Bond or Restraining Order... However there was no judge in that day, as there is only usually judges at the court house on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays. I expressed how important it was, the clerk informed me that there was nothing that could be done. Ok, well great, that's just wonderful. That night, I spent the evening in the city, hanging with Miss Nina Wynne. "James" had went to my house and didn't see my Jeep there, which made him extremely mad, leaving voicemail after voicemail (16 to be exact) saying I was out getting fucked, cheating on him, I can't answer the phone because I had a cock in my mouth... ect ect. Lovely.

The next day (Friday), the harassment continued and continued to get worse. Again, I went to the police station and wrote another statement, keep that paper trail going. This time I spoke to an officer. That's when I shared the voicemails and showed the officer the texts. Realizing that the situation is escalating, this officer finally did something! Thank god! There is enough evidence of harassment to warrant an arrest... However nothing will happen until Monday/Tuesday.

Last night he threatened to post/email/share a little sex video we had made and photos of me that he had, if I didn't apologize to him for calling the police. (At this point, all he knew what I have done was just call them when he showed up at my house, I think he figured I wasn't doing more about it or that there was nothing I could do.) He then sent the video and photos to my mom, he posted it on his Google Profile (I actually seen it) and claims he posted it on Facebook. I can't prove this though because I had to block him, but I am sure he did. I notified the police right away. There will be additional charges against him because of this.

I am currently sitting in the Phoenix airport, on my way to San Juan Puerto Rico for a cruise. I feel relieved, so very relieved to be taking a break from this hell. I am trying really hard not to think about what I could possibly come home to, and really enjoy this trip. The police say this time away couldn't have come at a better time. I kinda agree.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Oh Fally... This is horrible! I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Fally. I hope you take him to court for monetary compensation as well.

    ReplyDelete